This video complements the article on the release of faena App.
- [0m 35s] Welcome
- [2m 01s] Downloading faena App
- [3m 01s] Unzipping downloaded file
- [3m 49s] Editing the demo.desktop file, which will help us run the app
- [4m 01s] Running the app
- [5m 50s] Saving some tasks
- [6m 31s] The list is shown in black (it's because of the old version of wine)
- [7m 00s] Saving some activities
- [8m 40s] Modifying the number of hours of some activities. In the activity maintenance
- [9m 15s] Showing report of registered activities
- [9m 53s] Showing activity report with the same fixed width per character (Console)
- [10m 26s] Showing report of activities that had priority in previous days Very little data is seen. I can see an image with more data
- [10m 39s] Showing accumulated hours report Very little data is seen. I can see an image with more data
- [11m 03s] Saying goodbye
Watch the application demo below(right click "view video"):
Help for watching the video
On the 'Audio and Video Controls' right-click for opening the 'Context menu controls'. On the 'Context menu controls' Select 'Copy Video Link'. Then open a New Tab. Ctrl-l, Ctrl-v, Enter.
The 'Audio and Video Controls' are above where there is a message 'No video with supported format and MIME type found.'
Video url (click)
Last change: 29.11.2022 17:19